Why buy from Coldwater Creek Meats
The Coldwater Creek Difference Starts from Day One
- Each animal on our farm is raised with the highest quality living standards, feed and care.
- Our grass-fed, grain-finished, hormone-free rearing practices responsibly develop marbling that sets our meat apart.
- Each cut hangs for 16 to 18 days under temperature and moisture control at the butcher shop before sale, which dramatically improves taste and tenderness.
- You have the double peace of mind in knowing exactly where your meat comes from, how it was raised, and that you have a freezer full of delicous dinner options.
- Between farmer and butcher, you support two customer-satisfaction-obsessed small businesses instead of the large-scale industrial meat complex that often pays little attention to quality.
Learn more about our products and reserve your cut of beef today.